Whether you’re an area resident or just visiting Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, this eBook shows you the ins and outs of photographing birds at the area’s premiere ocean bird location, Fish Haul Creek. This eBook is delivered as a 250+ page full-color PDF that can be viewed on your computer or eReader. Due to the eBook length and the many high resolution photographs the files must be shipped on a CD. Features include:
- Map of the region and a guide to the various spots at Fish Haul Creek
- Information on how to use the sun, tides, and wind to get the best results
- Detailed calendar of the best opportunities, major events, and migrations
- In-depth species information for over 40 different bird species including timing, plumage, and photographic approaches
- Tips and tricks for a variety of techniques including getting close to the birds
- Research culminating from hundreds of hours in the field
- Free lifetime updates with purchase
- Hundreds of photographs that illustrate the possibilities and explain the concepts
This guide is a site guide intended to show you how to make the best of your bird photography at this exciting and rich location. This is NOT a basic guide to bird photography and presumes that you understand the essentials of photography and are familiar with your camera equipment. To photograph at Fish Haul Creek it is recommended that you have a lens of at least 200mm focal length, preferably longer.
You can read the Fish Haul Creek Site Guide Contents to see exactly what is included in the eBook.